Thursday, April 11, 2013

bfree meets: Daytrading/scalping with strong leverage - my proven strategy

Personally, I use a lock instead of SL. This lock is so small (15 pips) even if I had one, I can unlock it very quickly and without any problem.
Hi preferred,

First of all, thank you for this thread on to me it seems very efficient and it looks like that it is full of good traders here to learn from pionting.

I'm sure that this is a daft question, but what do you mean by a lock? Is that taking trade oppose instead of using a stop lock so say 15 loss of seeds?

Then, when the weather is good trade your way out of it, or worse just take the loss?

If this is the case, it seems easy and I tried a few times but are struggling to get out of the lock to break even or even the loss of 15 pips.

Then you might cover the best way to get out you of a lock with that little pain as possible?

Thanks in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment