Sunday, April 14, 2013

igor65 replies to: Daytrading/scalping with high leverage - my proven strategy

AppId is over the quota
AppId is over the quota
I personally use a lock instead of SL. This lock is so small (15 pips) that even if I get one, I can unlock it very fast and without any problems.
Hi favourite,

First, thanks for pionting this thread out to me it looks very effective and looks like there are loads of good traders here to learn from.

I'm sure this is a daft question but what do you mean by a lock??? Is that taking the opposite trade rather than using a stop therefore locking in say 15 pips loss??

Then when the time is right trade your way out of it or at worst just take the loss??

If that is the case it sounds easy and I have tried it a few times but struggle to exit the lock at break even or even at 15 pips loss.

So could you cover the best way to get yourself out of a lock with as little pain as possible??

many thanks in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment